From governments and organizations to communities and individuals, it’s an “all hands on deck” moment. Too often, individual action is seen as somehow separate from systems change, or simply not important. But we need both, and they are deeply connected. Project Drawdown estimates that, as individuals, we can drive 25-30% of the global emission reductions needed to avoid the worst of climate change. Not only this, but we can inspire others to take bold action and play an integral part in the broader systems change we all need.
The future is not determined The future is in our hands
Our time to act is now
Find out more about the boundaries
"We can see the path back to a safe space, to a more resilient future. It is achievable."
Let’s do this together
Make changes that matter
- Upgrade to renewable energy in your home.Find out more
- Buy only the food you know you’ll eat.Find out more
- Replace meat with a healthy flexitarian diet.Find out more
- Talk about the planet’s boundaries & how to take a step.Find out more
- Call on leaders to bring us back within planetary boundaries.Find out more
- Help the experts plant, protect & restore our forests.Find out more